"Reassure parents that there are ways to help their children. Parents are so overwhelmed when they first learn of their child's autism. I wish there was a way to let them know they will be happy again."
The National Autism Center is located on May Institute's main campus, in a state-of-the-art facility in Randolph, Mass., on a scenic hillside overlooking the famous Blue Hills Reservation and Reservoir, just 10 miles from Boston.
This facility houses the Center, May Institute's corporate headquarters, and one of the May Centers for Child Development, a special education school for children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disabilities. Facility features include:
- A comprehensive Autism Spectrum Disorders Clinic for children, adolescents, and families
- Contemporary treatment and evaluation rooms with two-way observational capacity
- High-tech learning facilities for on-site workshops, seminars, and training
- A distance learning lab that provides online training for families and practitioners
- Comfortable conference and meeting spaces
- A library specializing in ASD-related materials
- Recreational facilities, including a large children’s indoor playroom, outdoor playscape, a gymnasium, and art, music, and library rooms
- Nursing and allied health services, and vocational training suites
- Dedicated areas for occupational, physical, and speech therapy
Our address is:
41 Pacella Park Drive
Randolph, Mass. 02368
Directions to facility